Wireless security cameras are closed-circuit television, cameras that transmit a video and audio signal to a wireless receiver through a radio band. Many wireless security cameras require at least one cable or wire for power. "Wireless" refers to the transmission of video/audio. However, some wireless security cameras are battery-powered, making the cameras truly wireless from top to bottom. Wireless cameras are proving very popular among modern security consumers due to their low installation costs and flexible mounting options; wireless cameras can be mounted and installed in locations previously unavailable to standard wired cameras. In addition to the ease of use and convenience of access, wireless security camera allows users to leverage broadband wireless internet to provide seamless video streaming over Internet.
- Deter Crime.- Whether you install the cameras in your home or at the workplace, you can prevent crime from occurring. The sight of the camera staring back at them, and the sheer thought of getting caught red-handed are intimidating enough for mischief-makers to be on their best behavior as they would know that their identity and illegal activity have been captured.
- Monitor Scenarios and Activities.- Never let anyone or anything suspicious out of your sight with security cameras. And while it is recommended that you avoid buying dummy cameras, one cannot stress enough on the importance of fixing real cameras as a solid security measure. Criminals are smart and dummy cameras give themselves away, so there’s really no point in having them.
- Gather Evidence.- Having cameras installed in strategic places comes in handy when you need to monitor actions and words of people or during an event. Modern security cameras are not only equipped with high-quality video capabilities, but audio as well. The clear images coupled with flawless sound makes them more efficient than ever at recording a series of happenings.
- Arrive at the Right Decisions.- Footage from security cameras can help you make correct and fair decisions when settling disputes, both in domestic as well as professional scenarios. Whether it is dealing with a situation involving disagreements within your family, among your employees, or between a customer and your service staff, your doubts can be laid to rest with the help of your camera. Incorrect, inappropriate or fabricated claims made by customers or other authorities can be sorted out when you make your security camera your ally.
- Maintain Records.- So you got to know of something that happened outside your home or office about a fortnight ago and curiosity is getting the better of you? You can douse it by simply looking up your security records. Cameras record and document everything they see systematically, i.e. as per the date and the time of the event. Whether it is a crime or a minor tiff, your camera chronicles it, thereby making it easy for you to investigate the actual happenings.
There are no products to list in this category.