- Koonyx Security's HD Over Analog (HDAHD) offering finally brings crisp 1920x1080p (1920tvl) resolution to the closed-circuit platform, allowing you to take advantage of existing CCTV/coaxial infrastructure and save cost over IP.
- Includes 16 x HD 2.0MP IP66 heavy-duty metal bullet cameras capable of generating magnificent 1920 x 1080p video. All these HDAHD cameras feature a 2.8-12mm manual zoom varifocal lens which allow you to adjust the angle of view from 22° to 98° wide angle. View and record in widescreen with remote viewing on standard web browsers PC as well iPhone, iPad and Android devices (with included Free View app).
- Pre-installed 4 TB hard-drive records continuously for 240 hours on all 16 channels in 1080P, or much longer (30-50+ days) using motion detection or scheduled recording. Uncompressed latency-free analog transmission ensures you see things in realtime, as they happen, without loss or delay. HDAHD enjoys industry leading point-to-point transmissiong distance of 984ft (300m) from camera to DVR, surpassing the capabilities of IP/POE. Includes 8 x 60ft and 8 x 100ft pre-made BNC cables
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on DVR to instantly access live viewing and playback. Closed-circuit is easier to secure than IP: instead of having multiple devices independently accessible through the network, the DVR Functions as the single access point for all cameras. This makes it significantly easier to manage and configure multiple cameras.
- USB backup feature for peace of mind, IP66 heavy-duty metal indoor/outdoor weatherproof cameras, and powerful 72-IR LED night vision, up to 196FT IR distance. Guaranteed for a Full Year Warranty and Free Tech Support offered exclusively by GW Security
The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. HD-AHD's closed-circuit design allows you to watch things happen as they happen: highly reliable HD video without loss or delay, transmitted over coaxial and at ultra-long wireless range. It comes with 1 Year US Warranty and Free Tech Support
- Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 1920 x 1080p (1920tvl)
- Built in 2.8~12mm Manual Zoom Varifocal megapixel HD lens with IR-CUT which allow you to adjust the angle of View
- Built in 72Pcs Infrared LED, View up to 196ft IR Distance for night vision.
- Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android (w/ included Free app)
- HD-AHD's Uncompressed Signal Transmission Eliminates Latency
- Intelligent motion detect recording allows you to record over 30 days with a pre-installed 4TB surveillance hard drive(DVR support 2 SATA HDD, total up to 12TB)
- Sony CMOS High-performance image sensors
- IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Cameras
- Long Distance Transmit Range (up to 984ft) of HD 1080P Live Video
- Single Coax Cable Transmits Video, Audio and Controls
- Support VGA & HDMI. USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
1 x GW93216AHD: 16 Channel DVR with Pre-installed 4TB Hard Drive
16 x GW262HD: 2MP 1080P Camera
8 x GW60CAW : 60ft BNC Cable
8 x GW100CAW : 100ft BNC Cable
2 x GW12V7A: Power Supply
2 x GW128CA: 1 to 8 Power Splitter
1 Year Warranty and Free Tech Support
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.