3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX for Windows which replaces traditional PBX hardware phone systems. It is based on the SIP standard and supports standard SIP software / hardware phones. It allows calls to be made via a VoIP service provider or via the regular PSTN (analog/T1/PRI). Easy to install and configure, it includes a web-based configuration interface, voice mail, auto attendant, call hunting and other features. Both commercial and a free edition are available.
A software-based IP PBX offers numerous benefits:
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- A software-based IP PBX is far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- Employees can move offices without requiring any changes in the wiring or IP PBX configuration
- Choose from the many SIP based hardware phones instead of getting locked in with one vendor
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with ‘out of the box’ configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers.
- Full Microsoft Exchange Unified Communications Integration
- Includes Free 3CXPhone SIP Softphone Apps for Windows, iPhone and Android
There are no products to list in this category.